We live in an era of information technology, where digital marketing enjoys a formidable corporate position.
To design an upper ranked website, you need to know about the importance of digital marketing. Check out the following digital marketing stats.
For best results, visit a good long island SEO marketing agency.
- Almost 80% of first page results of Google search contain H1 (heading) on their webpage and 50% of first page results use HTTPS.
- Google takes the top spot of being used as the most used search engine (77%) (In terms of global marketing share percentage).
- 60% of consumers do not know about a Google advert. They do not know when they have seen or passed a Google ad.
- 75% of people who have found the local information helpful are more likely to visit the physical location (stores, restaurants etc.)
- Content marketing has become a universal tactic to generate traffic. More than 90% of websites (2017 stats.) are using content marketing while 53% of content marketers maintain that the creation of blog posts is their top marketing priority.
- For every 1 dollar being spent on ‘AdWords’, businesses are making roughly 2 dollars.
- Top five B2B content marketing tactics include social media content, newsletters, website articles, blog posts and events of people.
- 60% of marketers create at least one part of content every day.
- Most popular internet activities include sending and receiving of emails (79%) and finding information about particular services (75%).
- According to 40% of marketers, proving the return on investment (ROI) is the biggest marketing challenge.
- To generate web traffic, most common methods include email marketing and search engine optimization while not so common methods include affiliate marketing.
- Almost 43% of companies having online stores are experiencing a lot of web traffic from social media.
- A multimedia is a powerful tool when it comes to persuading someone to buy any utility off the internet. 64% of consumers say that watching a video on social media influenced them to buy a specific product.
- According to Independent (2017), 70% of Instagram posts do not get seen. Via ‘Smart Insights and Clutch’, Facebook provides the highest social value of B2C while LinkedIn is credited for providing the highest value for B2B.
- Social media captures over 30% of the online team and all social media platforms are not equally effective when it comes to sound marketing. People of South Asia spend a lot of time on Facebook while people of North America and Europe like to use Snapchat and Instagram, a lot more than Facebook.
- User-generated content has a higher conversion rate and over 85% of internet consumers prefer an honest brand personality. Long Island marketing agency can help you get good conversion rates.
- It has been estimated that targeted mobile advertisement will grow from 12.4 billion dollars (2016) – 32.4 billion dollars (2021).
- Influencer marketing is the emerging marketing strategy. Nowadays, newly formed websites are mobile integrated and use some form of influencer marketing, one way or another.
- The 2-second loading criteria to load a website is an easy milestone. These days, many websites are loaded well before the 2 second time limit.
For best results, visit a good long island marketing agency.